Oracle EBS Consultant (closed)
The Oracle EBS Developer will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with team of developers responsible for all aspects of software development, maintenance and support of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Application. Successful candidate should be well versed to use structured analysis and design methodologies to perform full life-cycle development including requirements analysis, design specifications, coding, implementation, and maintenance for Oracle EBS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide technical support to our R12 implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite consisting of Financials, Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, Order Management, Purchasing, and Human Resources and other modules
- Participate and lead technical design, development and implementation of several enhancements and modules of Oracle E Business Suite application
- Create custom forms, reports, workflows, triggers, views, PL/SQL packages to integrate with Oracle E-Business Suite functionality
- Create custom interfaces using module related APIs to/from Oracle E-Business Suite where applicable
- Perform technical analysis for the requirements gathered by business analysts and provide detailed technical document of the desired system changes
- Review and develop application customizations, extensions and modifications of existing systems to ensure inter-dependency of the functionality is not affected
- Track, troubleshoot and repair the Oracle e-Business Suite R12 and other application problems.
- Provide production support, enhancements and ongoing maintenance for custom programs that interface with third party vendors and other internal systems.
- Design, create, implement and modify Oracle E-Business Suite applications based upon the specific needs of USP
- Assist with testing Oracle E-Business suite application functionality for deployment of Family Pack upgrades to keep application release level curren
- Provide training for in-house IT staff on developed databases or applications. Mentor other developers.
- Provide applications documentation and periodic activity reports
B.S. in Computer Science or related field. Master degree is preferred with 5+ years of proven expertise in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i or higher with emphasis on modules like Financials, Inventory, Bill of Materials, Work in Process, Order Management, Purchasing, and Human Resources. Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must along with experience in:
Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, OA Framework and/or Oracle ADF, Application Express (ApEx), Workflow, BI Publisher and AMEOracle Database 10g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted