Incredible Family Nurse Practitioner Opening - Connecticut!! (closed)
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the under-served population in your choice of several beautiful outpatient locations. These positions are with a very well run and organized health center, looking to add a top notch Nurse Practitioner to their staff. The ideal candidate is compassionate and loves helping people. They would like to see Board Certified, Experienced FNPs and Psychiatric NPs. Solid communication skills are a must. The various clinics includes Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Pediatricians, and behavioral health.
Many cities in Connecticut boast diverse population, and rich history. Many inlcude acres of parks with sporting complexes and a treasure-trove of cultural attractions waiting to be discovered.
You and your family can enjoy a hotdog while watching our Double-A baseball, play a game at the friendly confines of the local Park Sports Complex; play a round of golf; or simply take a quiet stroll through historic settings and you will get a taste of the many different recreational activities offered.
Many of theses sites offer in-town connections to major interstates and routes leading to the northern reaches of Boston and Canada, and south to New York City.
Details about the opportunity:
- M-F 8-5
- Malpractice Insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
- Qualified for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
- Top-notch group medical, dental and health insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with substantial discretionary employer match and contribution
- Paid time off program
- Wellness programs
- Alternative work schedules and part-time opportunities available in some locations
- Supplemental vision, disability, accident and life insurance
- Outpatient Only
- Call 1:7 or 1:8
- Board Certified FNP
- CT Licensed (Or eligible to get one)
- Spanish Language Skills preferred, not required
- Solid communication skills
I look forward to hearing from you,
Senior Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Consultant
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 17
Fax - 636 536-6667