Senior Business Analyst (closed)
Client is looking for an experienced senior BA with experience in Credit Risk and Basel.
Business Analyst with Credit Risk and BASEL experience
Location: NYC/ Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 1 year +
Client is Iooking for a strong BA with credit risk and BASEL experience.
Increased demand for integrated OTC and listed clearing solutions has gone hand-in-hand with changes in regulation and the move to central clearing of standardized products. In recognition of the growing importance of clearing & capital needs to BASEL III framework a number of initiatives have been kicked off.
Within the Credit Risk space plays a vital role in ensuring business needs across products are assessed and a consolidated strategy is communicated and technology solutions are delivered successfully on time and to specification.
As a senior member of a well experienced management team, your focus will be on the delivery of strategic global initiatives across Credit Risk, Collateral & Capital space. This is a highly visible role requiring direct contact with business heads, hence interpersonal communication, domain knowledge and presentation skills are very important.
A key objective of this role is to bridge the gap between the client's requirements and the technical delivery team and help to successfully deliver projects within this diverse and challenging space. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to join the team to help deliver the Enterprise level technology solutions.
The roles & responsibilities will include:
• Planning and coordinating various program and project initiatives
• Ideal candidate would have a strong technology & project management background in the Enterprise Capital / BASEL , Credit Risk, Market Risk or Collateral Management with preference given to BASEL or Central Clearing
• Identifying and managing risks and issues within a project and at a program level, and escalating appropriately
• Report project progress at regular intervals to management and produce key documentation for distribution.
• Establish a relationship with the Product leads, business users and delivery teams.
• Working collaboratively to develop and deliver change agendas across multiple business and technology groups
• Driving cross product area technology analysis and strategies for strategic solutions
• The role requires an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to deliver quality solutions by employing program management best practices and functional domain knowledge.
Nice to have –
• Project Management certification / PMP
• Strong knowledge of traded products, derivatives or any related discipline (Bonds, Credit, Rates, Money Market funds, Commodities )
• Strong data mining & SQL skills on a major database
• Familiarity with vendor packages such as GMI, ALGO, Client
• Focuses on owning and driving the discussion / work stream and working with business & other stakeholders in identifying solutions
Please contact me with any interest in this position at Michael.Mento@comptechassoc.com 732 873 5040