Corporate Payroll Manager (closed)
The Payroll Manager will join an internationally recognized organization at its corporate offices in the Cleveland , Ohio area. A unique set of challenges and opportunities awaits this Manager, foremost among them the outsourcing of payroll for a geographically dispersed, large-scale employee base. Managing that outsourced payroll relationship, ensuring that appropriate checks and balances are in place and compliant will be key. Managing the interaction and operations of payroll within the corporate ERP system (SAP) will additionally play a major role in the position.
Candidates must have:
- Seven or more years experience managing payroll in a large, complex (multi-site, international) environment.
- Management of outsourced payroll services, ideally ADP Enterprise 5, also in a large corporate environment.
- ERP software experience as it relates to HR & Payroll, most specifically SAP is required.
- Project Management expertise, ability to lead team personnel and drive best practices. CPA or CPA and PMP or Six Sigma certification highly desired.
- A level of communication, presentation and analysis abilities commensurate with a corporate management level position.
- Bachelor’s degree or above is mandatory, with a strong preference for Finance or Accounting .
EOE. Local candidates preferred, or candidates with ties to the geography. Candidates meeting the criteria above and currently eligible to work for any employer in the US are encouraged to contact me for additional details. Laurie.email@example.com.