Engineering Superintendent (closed)
Canada’s leading provider of Engineering Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and specialties coast to coast. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the Engineering career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstadengineering.ca to get started!
Cumberland County, Nova Scotia
- Provide a full range of engineering service to the facility.
- Provide timely and quality services to ensure the company’s objectives for product manufacturing and shipping are met. .
- Manage all electrical installations at the plant.
- Determine projects needed project potential and determine feasibility, completed on time and within budget.
- Provide leadership to your team
- Act as the Project Manager for the facility
- Complete electrical portion of capital projects
- Update and maintain plant electrical and instrumentation drawings
- Build and update the plant maintenance program and procedures
- Participate in developing long term capital planning for the site
- Monitor and control data pertaining to projects such as time, cost, safety measures and efficiency
- Work closely with unionized employees, contractors, and Government officials
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum of five years’ experience
• Minimum of five years in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• SAP and other manufacturing software experience will be considered an asset
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to Job Order #216642 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!