Executive Vice President/COO (RIA/Retirement Planning)) (closed)
$200-250K + up to 100% Bonus
Prestigious and rapidly growing “Top 100” Broker Dealer/RIA firm seeks Executive VP/COO (MBA a plus), with 15+ years investment advisory experience to take lead role alongside the CEO; representing the group of companies as the initial point of contact for all new client engagements across financial/retirement planning, tax, estate planning, trading, asset allocation, compliance and insurance, as well as investment advisory services.
- Be a trusted senior representative of the firm as a whole with expertise in the Brokerage and Investment Advisory business
- Highly knowledgeable, articulate and conversant in estate planning, taxes, financial planning and brokerage/ trading
- Identify, understand and articulate issues with external clients and CPA’s, lawyers, RIA’s and financial advisors
- Be significantly involved in all elements of brokerage and financial planning/ retirement investment planning
- Analyze broker statements and tax returns, balance sheets, income statements.
- Work closely with qualified legal and tax professionals within the business
- Super-human multi-tasker, passionate and CLIENT driven with the desire to grow with the firm and take your team with you
- Ability to wear multiple hats and inter-change them at a moments notice
- Bachelors degree in finance or related discipline.
- MBA / CFP certification a plus
- 15 + years progressive experience in both investment advisory, RIA and retirement/financial planning.
- First class client facing ability, polished and articulate
- Client driven with natural desire to do the right thing for the client
For immediate consideration please send resume in word format to email@example.com