Branch Directors: Home Healthcare
·Unprecedented opportunities for career growth
·Working in an environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of care where the patient comes first
·Competitive salary which includes a bonus plan
·Comprehensive benefits which include competitive pay with direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a generous PTO package, paid holidays, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more
- Oversee the general management of branch operations.
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs.
- Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
? RN License(preferred) and a Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
? Minimum of five years healthcare operations experience with strong focus on sales and business development
? Minimum of 2 years supervisory / management experience
? Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
? Budget and profit and loss statement management experience
? Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
? Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills