Storage Engineer (Clearance) (closed)
International Company has an opening for an experienced Storage Engineer to join their services delivery group, working directly onsite with local Customers or as part of the global delivery network.
The Storage Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support (Level 1 and 2) and maintenance of production and development systems on configured services across various platforms. In addition, the role will provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the Operating System level - across all server and network areas.
Required experience includes:
• Top Secret Clearance and/or TS/SCI
• IT and/or Data Center experience
• Administration experience
• Systems Administration experience in Windows and UNIX environment
• NetApp storage solution experience
• Backup/restore and data protection experience
This is a great opportunity to work for a company with a strong reputation and who actively encourage professional growth.