Personal Banker-Evanston, IL (closed)
BMO Harris Bank is seeking a Full Time Personal Banker to work in our Evanston, IL location.
To apply, visit our website at www.harrisbank.com/careers and search job ID#98104.
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 125 years. In July 2011, our parent company BMO Financial Group acquired Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). Over the next year, we will be working to bring the best of Harris and M&I together under the BMO Harris Bank name. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
The Personal Banker will ensure the customer’s needs are achieved by conducting a thorough financial needs assessment and offering the most appropriate products and services that fulfills the customer’s immediate and future financial needs. Under direct supervision, the Personal Banker will generate leads, build new and maintain existing customer relationships, resulting in outcomes that define great customer experience. The Personal Banker is accountable for delivering clarity to customers through simplicity, guidance, and know-how.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required; college degree preferred.
• Working to in-depth knowledge of all retail bank products and services
• 3-5 years of banking experience or 3-5 years previous experience in a customer contact/sales position or equivalent required
• Working to in-depth knowledge of state and federal laws and regulation related to Fair Lending and other applicable regulations.
• Excellent sales skills
• Ability to influence – asking for the business and closing the sale
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Analytical aptitude a must
• Excellent team player
• Self-starter & assertive
• Attention to detail is critical
• Ability to multi-task
BMO Harris Bank thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
This position will act as a Mortgage Loan Originator as defined by the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act) and the Bank will instruct you on how to comply with the requirement to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry.