QA Operators (closed)
We are looking for Sr. QA Operators for contract positions. This is a great opportunity with a stable company where you can continue to learn and grow your skills. This contract has the potential for contract-to-hire. This person will be a key member of the project organization supporting QA, SIT and UAT for major company software development working with both internal project and external project teams. This position is responsible for running Mainframe Schedules and interfacing with the project team. The successful candidate will assist with resolving important issues in the testing lifecycle.
SORRY, NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE, US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY, AND WE ARE NOT OPEN TO 3RD PARTY SUBCONTRACTING AT THIS TIME.
The workplace is casual and has flexible hours.
* You will work in a team environment
* Ability to work on multiple sub-projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
* Work closely with the Test Lead and Tech Lead towards implementation of the Test Cycles.
* Investigate potential defects and discuss them with developers also recognizes when issues/events may
affect delivery and escalate to project manager.
* Log defects during the test execution phase
* Report test results to the project manager
* Present issues and recommend potential solutions/options including pros and cons to the Project Manager.
* Should have 5+ years of experience in the IT industry.
* Min of 5 years experience with COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL, TSO, Z/OS
* Min of 1 years experience with DB2 version 9 or lower.
* MUST HAVE experience w/ TWS AND Changeman or Endevor.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Motivated self starter, must be able to work and solve problems independently
Please apply at https://recruit.zoho.com/ats/NewData.hr?digest=SdE9.x2wtMEp55R*prsFDxBeRulN2AjQY2.L2gZ*7dAXc7QCcfg53w0Zh0WzAC7d&bgrndcolor=b6e9f6&font=Verdana&headercolor=000000.