Sr. Cisco Security Engineer (closed)
Sr. Security Consultant
The aggressively growing security solutions division of the Midwest's leading consultative technology partner is looking to expand our family with top-tier talent.
The ideal candidates will play a consultative role scoping, designing and/or providing security solutions for wide range of clients in the Midwest and nationwide. Position will include some travel to geographies in the Midwest and to customer sites nationwide.
Responsibilities can differ based on the capabilities and expertise of the consultant, but include one-to-many of the following:
- Meet with customers and lead interview sessions to gather and document requirements
- Architect, design and/or implement security solutions to address or mitigate risks to customer environments
- Conduct IT security risk and threat analysis for customer environments
- Conduct security assessments and audits, including framework assessments (PCI-DSS, HIPAA), best practices assessments (ISO 27001/2), penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, and/or application security assessments.
- Map threats and assessment findings using business impact analysis to recommendations for security products, services and solutions.
- Define, review, develop and implement information security policy, procedure, standards and guidelines
- Architect, design and implement Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions using the Archer Smartsuite framework.
- Lead and/or manage projects implementing security solutions
- Strong knowledge of security solution architecture and design
- CISSP, CEH, and/or GIAC Certifications, or commensurate expertise and work experience
- Archer Certified Consultant certification or commensurate expertise a strong plus
- Background in designing or implementing security solutions from RSA or Symantec a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or relevant expertise and work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a team player
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Highly developed customer service skills
The Security Consultant position is a full time, salaried position with bonus compensation based on individual and company performance. Individual excellence is highly rewarded with extraordinary compensation based on talent, experience and performance.
Experience of at least 3 years in Security Consulting, Security Engineering, GRC, or Security Architecture and Design is required. Only individuals that meet these requirements and qualifications will be considered qualified for this position and considered a candidate