Administrative Assistant (closed)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative, event and hospitality support to the Director of Administration and Corporate Events. As a member of the administrative and hospitality team you will be involved in providing administrative support to the hospitality team which ensures a welcoming environment to employees and outside visitors!
- Ensure files are up-to-date and marked clearly for easy access;
- Photocopy, scan, and fax information and documents as defined by supervisor;
- Oversee and maintain stock of items for the pantry and medical supplies, including inventory and purchasing;
- Responsible for ordering staff business cards and corporate clothing;
- Schedule meetings conference rooms and events using Outlook,
- Type, design, and proof general correspondences, memos, announcements, etc.;
- Provide travel planning services to staff as directed and needed by supervisor;
- Oversee care and neatness of kitchen during events;
- Set up and clean conference rooms before and after meetings and events;
- Assist in the coordination of corporate events to ensure a great experience for clients and staff.
Essential Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- minimum of 2 years in an administrative support role;
- Extremely detail oriented and organized;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands;
- Experience in administration, travel or hospitality environment a plus;
- Associates Degree or Certificate in Business Administration or related field.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call 412-566-4405 for more information.
About Beacon Hill
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.