Field Imaging Service Engineer 3 (closed)
Oklahoma City, OK
Highly competitive compensation
ARAMARK Healthcare Technologies is seeking a Field Imaging Equipment Service Engineer for the Oklahoma area.
The Imaging Service Engineer III provides expert-level clinical diagnostic imaging equipment /technology support to the Oklahoma, Kansas and Arkansas territory This individual will be responsible for inventory control, equipment/system installation, scheduled maintenance, and remedial corrective services to ensure a safe and effective environment is sustained in support of patient care. In addition, the incumbent will have specific modality skills in X-Ray. Maintains documentation of all activities performed, and supports the CTS program performance improvement initiatives.
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In FORTUNE magazine's 2010 list of "World's Most Admired Companies," ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 255,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.
Skills and Attributes Necessary:
- Engineer degree or equivalent from a technical schools and/or Military.
- Five or more years of hospital or medical center service experience.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of the client and support staff.
- Ability to write business letters, summaries and reports using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client and ARAMARK information.