Loan Workout Officer/Asset Manager (closed)
Loan Workout Officer/Asset Manager
This company is An industry leading underwriter, investor and servicer of commercial real estate and small business loansIn this role, you will be part of a team responsible for managing a portfolio of sub and non-performing assets varying in size and complexity.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of distressed commercial real estate loans to maximize value and minimize loss.
- Restructure credit and repayment terms, develop strategies to better secure collateral, collect and monitor monthly payments.
- Provide recommendations to senior management and investment partners to maximize return and reduce risk.
- Work with borrowers to obtain financial information and prepare written in-depth analysis and recommendations to protect and strengthen the investment.
- May focus on one or more of the following areas: loan workout, rehabilitation, liquidation of assets and collateral, modification and/or recovery.
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing commercial loan workouts and liquidation of distressed commercial real estate loans for a financial institution or mortgage servicer.
- Experience in foreclosure laws and liquidation of commercial real estate loans.
- General knowledge of bankruptcy laws.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work in a fast paced-environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- Successful completion of a formal credit training program preferred.