Business Analyst with REO Mortgage (closed)
The Business Analyst collaborates with clients to create innovative solutions that meet actual business needs. This position is responsible for gathering requirements and preparing accurate business specifications and documentation. Analysts support both internal and external clients.
- Obtain requirements through discovery, document analysis, business process descriptions and use cases. Research scenarios, tasks and workflow.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets by asking thought provoking and clarifying questions and promoting best practice application.
- Evaluate and reconcile information gathered from multiple sources; distinguish user requests from true underlying needs.
- Create quality requirements documents.
- Understand the necessity of project standards and apply them consistently.
- Define test conditions. Develop accurate and complete test plans.
- Prepare professional business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and engaging.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision of client; analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationship with team members.
- Prioritize tasks effectively. Manage multiple internal and external projects.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
QUALIFICATIONS2-3 years of Business or Systems Analyst experience.
- 2 years Project Management experience.
Knowledge of Mortgage Loans and REO is required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.