Cisco Solutions Sr Account Executive (closed)
Must show a proven ability in selling transformational solutions to executive and key business stakeholders within enterprise and commercialaccounts. Previous experience selling Shortel, Mitel, or Avaya products and services is a plus.
- Develop new accounts within their geographic region through effective prospecting, networking, solution selling and closing.
- Must be capable of achieving a dominant market share position in designated area. Proven and consistent ability in achieving and exceeding revenue and gross margin quotas.
- Establish and maintain customer and vendor relationships.
- Develop business plans, detailing activities that will drive assigned sales and gross margin quotas, including prospecting, account strategy, forecasting and pipeline management.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify and address prospects key business issues and highlight our proposed solutions to those identified objectives.
- Identify and conduct effective networking activities with solution partners, consultants and other professionals to maximize revenue and generate new business.
- Leverage web 2.0 tools, social media and collaborative applications to communicate and network with customers and prospects.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies. Updates job knowledge by maintaining CSE certification and targeted specializations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience selling voice, data and infrastructure solutions required.
- Proven track record in lead generation, account development, negotiating, solution selling and closing profitable deals.
- Self starter with the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and numeric ability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience in selling Cisco, Shortel, Mitel or Avaya required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.