XL Techology Group is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. XL Techology Group is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients XL TechGroup is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst.. The ideal candidates will have experience working as part of a team or as a team lead within a consulting environment.
Start date: May 18, 2012
Openings : 3-4 Positions
Project Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Arizona Onsite/Remote work
Under limited supervision, responsible for functional area of responsibility and how the functional areas interrelate, gathering requirements, performing analysis, supporting the development and testing processes, and incorporating the applications, data, and associated technologies for supported areas. Acts as a resource for associates with less experience.
- Ability to research and document detailed requirements in response to a system problem statement. These requirements need to be functional enough to be interpreted by end-users, and technical enough to hand off to a developer.
- True ability to facilitate joint application development sessions, and act in a program manager role, as well as the role of the business analyst. We see this on many resumes, for people that can barely speak English, or articulately communicate.
- Strong technical knowledge of the facets system, more specifically the subscriber/member application.
- HIPAA 834 data mapping and interpretation experience, as well as the ability to convert this type of data from state partner receipt, through uploading to the facets application, via the MMS application. Also need to know how to read and interpret MMS keyword files.
- Strong technical knowledge of the facets subscriber/member backend database structure, and the ability to query information in support of requirements definition.
- Ability to create very detailed test cases that are technical in nature, it will ensure data accuracy upon execution.
Demonstrate an understanding of the inter-relationship among various IT applications and systems.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with all applicable company supported software applications.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of how each department/health plan relates to the organization as a whole.
- Create and deliver a planned presentation to an audience.
- Develop creative solutions to problems. Demonstrate the ability to seek alternatives, new ideas, and/or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the inter-relationship among various managed care operational areas.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of the strategic alignment of IT solutions with business objectives.
- Understand data modeling concepts (e.g., the entity-relation model) and their application: entities and tables, relations and constraints, attribute data types and column data types.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of current technology trends.