Interactive Account Supervisor - Interactive Agency (closed)
Our client, a growing interactive agency, is seeking a full-time Account Manager (Sr. Account Executive) in their downtown Chicago office.
This person will be managing accounts in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry. HOWEVER, the work will be VERY consumer-focused, and will involve a lot of mobile and social media work. Healthcare / Pharma experience is not required for this role, but a strong digital / interactive background is.
- Leads client strategic and tactical digital marketing efforts through understanding marketing strategies, web metrics and other data, with senior-level accountstaff and cross functional teams
- Serve as primary contact to client and/or agency partners to lead and implement digital marketing strategies and projects
- As client contact, could be responsible for client presentations, campaign results, POV’s and research findings
- Lead in the development of detailed campaign and project plans
- Project owner and have overall responsibility for finished product/service to client
- Manage and deliver status updates and financial forecasting and tracking of budget, target goals and objectives with the client
- Bachelors degree required
- 5 - 8 years of agency account management experience
- Strong and applied experience in marketing and advertising, with expertise in digital strategy, media and technology
- Approve copy, scope, and deliverables before submitted to client
- Strong command of agency offerings and expertise
- Strong client relations skills with proven customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful and collaborative completion
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic skill and strong business acumen
- Sound analytical skills
- Understanding of web development technologies and process
- Supervisory and development skills of Account Administrator and Account Manager team members
- Oversee multiple projects and accounts simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume.