Organizational Development Coordinator (closed)
Organizational Development Coordinator
Talent Connections, LLC (www.talentconnections.net) recognized both locally and nationally as leaders in the Human Resources profession and making connections for professionals for over 12 years, has been asked to identify an Organizational Development Coordinator for a company located in Atlanta, GA . We are seeking qualified candidates who will embrace the values and culture of this organization.
Qualified applicants should email their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. No calls or agencies please.
Is this your dream job?
If you are seeking an entry level Organizational Development role with the opportunity for career growth, then this might be the right opportunity for you. In this role you'll learn from great leaders with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Provide advice and assistance to employees related to their understanding and implementation of Learning policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with all departments to assist in identifying their learning needs.
- Coordinate the training and development programs including; sourcing suitable venues, and all arrangements necessary to conduct training events.
- Identify new learning initiatives including subsequent planning and implementation.
- Maintain training record databases
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of all activities relating to Learning and Development
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
- 1-3 experience in Human Resources with a focus on Organizational Development or Learning
- Strong computer skills
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Please feel free to forward this opportunity to anyone within your professional network.
Director Talent Delivery
Talent Connections, LLC