WebSphere Administrator (closed)
Please find the job description given below and if you are comfortable with this position then Please send your updated resume to me ASAP.
Job Title: WebSphere Administrator
Location: Sterling, VA (First 2 months training in Scram ton, PA and then long term in Sterling, VA)
Duration: Long Term Position
• Requirements gathering in the areas of performance, scalability and availability.
• Requirements gathering and documentation of application characteristics, including means of implementation, backend resources, third-party software requirements, etc.
• Design of web hardware infrastructure. Authorship of design documents, topologies, and guiding these through the design approval process.
• Specification of implementation instructions, monitoring requirements, network hardware requirements, application-modification instructions.
• Authorship of runbooks, restoration of service guides.
• Technical support for web application developers. Providing leadership in the areas of standardization and best practices, as well as application trouble shooting activities.
• Monitoring, tuning and performance testing activities for live and in-flight applications.
• Hands-on implementation and trouble-shooting in all pre-production environments. Trouble-shooter of last resort in all production environments.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline with 5-10 or more years experience in all phases of Web and e-commerce Systems or equivalent, LAN/WAN application systems development or UNIX operating system, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Web and traditional systems end to end. Though our group’s core competency is web/application tier system software and hardware a working knowledge of all application components, such as RDBMS’s, LDAP, Queueing solutions is required.
• A strong working knowledge, including design and advanced trouble-shooting skills, of major web and application tier software offerings is required. Experience w/ WebSphere Application Server and IIS/.NET implementations is a must.
• A good working knowledge of the capabilities of current state network devices, particularly load-balancers, DNS and hardware encryption devices. Ability to communicate w/ network personal in their own language is a must for specifying the use and configuration of these devices.
• Key Competencies:
• Strong skills in operating system (Unix/Windows Server) configuration and maintenance.
• Software engineering experience is a strong plus, as the infrastructure engineer’s customers will generally come from this community.
• Advanced leadership and communication skills essential. The engineer will be taking the lead on projects involving many technical disciplines, and be driving all involved towards successful implementation of highly complex projects.
• Ability to ramp up on new technology quickly. We are required to support our customers no matter what platform they require. Engineers are often asked to learn and acquire expert level skills with unfamiliar technology in a very tight time-frame.
2018 Harbor Village Ave,Keego Harbor,
Off: +1-248.565.4747 x 130 Fax : +1-248.254.7211
Gtalk: nikhil.acetek1 YIM: nikhil.goyal
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at email@example.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.