IT Governance Regional Practice Manager (closed)
London, United Kingdom
IT Governance Regional Practice Manager URGENTLY required to work on behalf of a multinational IT consultancy. Fantastic opportunity looking for someone with a senior background, and hungry attitude for success.
- M.B.A. or Master’s in a relevant discipline from a top university strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is a plus.
- Sound, hands-on background of IT services, IT governance processes, IT Strategy, IT Transformation, and program governance.
- Experience in providing strategic direction in the areas of IT governance, IT strategy, program management, vendor management and portfolio management.
- Experience in implementing IT controls within the IT governance framework and designing overall governance framework using COBIT, VAL IT and other governance frameworks.
- Experience performing assessments and gap analyses in varying engagements in the areas of software process improvement, service management, IT governance, program management.
- Good knowledge of program governance processes, sourcing governance, portfolio management processes and demand management processes.
- Experience at a top tier consulting is required eg. Ex-CIO of a small size IT consulting/services firm.
- Experience in leading services outsourcing decisions and implementation, preferably involving an onshore/offshore model, is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of technologies covering solution architecture, application architecture and infrastructure will be an advantage.
- A strong and well-rounded understanding of IT process management issues, governance focus areas and sourcing decision frameworks is required.
- Prior responsibility for leading process improvement initiatives within a corporate environment is also desirable.
- Relevant domain and practitioner experience: 15+ years delivery management and consulting.
- Good experience in Cobit and Val IT frameworks.
- Good knowledge of frameworks such as eSCM – CL, CMMI, program and project management standards (OGC/PMI standards).
My client offers:
- A role that is forever changing and challenging, in a great working environment.
- Competitive Salary and package, with bonus and a range of benefits.