4623 HR Ops Senior Analyst (closed)
4623 HR Ops Senior Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY
Length: 6 Months
If interested, please send resumes to Marshall@ccsiinc.com
The SAP HCM Senior Analyst will have responsibility for delivering ongoing improvements related to the HCM solution. This analyst will focus on the more complex areas.
Serve as a project lead for enhancements impacting the HCM solution. Serve as a liason between the business, the BIS COE team and other 3rd parties to implement improvements.
Review configuration changes to Personnel Administration module - identify business impact of changes.
Establish definitions. Gain approval from global HCM council where applicable. Work with BIS COE to ensure changes are reflected in the system.
Serve as escalation point for HCM issues that can't be solved by calling the MAC or company help desk.
Identify required updates to Release 9 training materials.
Obtain regular feedback on HCM related issues and develop and implement action plans to address the issues.
Maintain/update SAP portal text as appropriate.
Serve as point related to PII concerns. Ensure adherence to encryption policies. Perform regular audits of access to HR data to ensure the appropriate individuals have access.
Support the annual Safe Harbor Certification process.
Serve as subject matter expert supporting future releases of HCM.
Support system acceptance testing during upgrades/patches.
1. SAP HCM experience is required
2. Deep knowledge of HR processes is required. Experience in organization structure, job and position management design
3. Experience in performing system requirements definition, design, development, configuration, testing, roll-out and post-implementation support required.
4. Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills. Advanced excel and power point skills required. Ability to quickly learn and embrace new toolsets.
5. Bachelor’s degree required with at least 5 years of HRIT business experience.
Essential Job Requirements:
PREFERRED SKILLS - Effective problem solving skills, high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and strong attention to detail with minimal day-to-day supervision.
The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment is necessary for success.
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE At least 5 yrs