Infrastructure Engineer (closed)
Celerity of Pennsylvania is currently looking for Senior Infrastructure Engineers in support of our client located in Philadelphia, PA.
Job Reference #3385314
This role is part of a team responsible for the continuous operation and performance of client’s enterprise unified communication environment. This position will provide operational leadership and vendor oversight on problem determination and problem resolution for problems within the enterprise voice and data network. This person will be responsible for driving problems to resolution through methodical troubleshooting and by working with our network support vendor. This position will ensure high quality service delivery through daily monitoring of vendor performance, responsiveness to network problems, crisis management, and adherence to service levels and network improvement initiatives. This position will be responsible for joint planning and vendor oversight for voice-related change activity. A person in this role is expected to respond to high impact issues on a 24x7 basis, participating in a rotating on-call schedule with other team members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in voice and data network problem determination efforts
- Provide planning and vendor oversight for network changes
- Operate and improve services in accordance with business needs, priorities and SLAs Drive process improvements and procedures that will improve overall Network Service Delivery to the customer
- Ensure uniformity of network service delivery and attainment of all business and customer objectives
- Develop improved processes to improve network reliability and availability
- Provide periodic performance reports for review with management providing input on improvements and quality initiatives
- Prior experience with a large enterprise network, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Minimum of either CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or JNCIA (Juniper Networks Certified Internetworking Associate) certification
- CCNA Voice preferred
- Experience with voice systems including dial configuration and network routing, SIP, and PRI
- Hands-on experience with the configuration and support of Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.x or higher
- Hands-on experience with the configuration and support of Cisco Unity Connection 7.x or higher
- Experience with Cisco gateways and routers (1800 series, 2800 series, 2900 series, 3900 series, and ASR series) Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of QoS on Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with CiscoContactCenterv (UCCX/UCCE) preferred
- Additional Cisco skills in security, data center, and wireless a plus
- Experience with Avaya PBX technology preferred
- Experience in the use of multiple network tools such as IR Prognosis, Nimsoft, Arcsight, Opnet, VitalNet, and CiscoWorks for network troubleshooting Experience with packet capture and analysis tools
- Well versed in crisis management and root cause analysis techniques
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 5 years experience in all phases of infrastructure network management or its equivalent in education and work
Celerity is a business acceleration consultancy devoted to helping companies and government agencies break through key stuck points and solve critical problems. We deliver proven solutions in four main areas: technology adoption and integration, business process efficiency, strategy and alignment, and talent.
Today we have more than 600 employees working across 10 regional offices and 47 active client accounts. Our organic revenue growth has catapulted to nearly $100 million in less than 10 years.
Our teams have a proven track record of accelerating growth, innovation, and excellence for some of America’s most respected organizations…What’s holding you back?”
Celerity has been recognized, in both 2010 and 2011, by the Central Penn Business Journal as one of the Best Places to work in Pennsylvania! Celerity is a proud EEO/AA employer. For more information please visit us at www.celerity.com.