Human Capital Consultants is a professional services consulting organization serving startups, near startups and growing mid-market firms across the United States. From locations in Boston and Philadelphia Human Capital Consultants offers proven, customizable and metrics driven solutions for our clients Recruitment and Human Resources consulting and outsourcing needs.
Crystal Reports Developer
Our client is seeking a professional to join a team at a Lexington area Federally Funded Research and Development Center. The Center is chartered to apply advanced technology to problems of national security. Research and development activities focus on long-term technology development as well as rapid system prototyping and demonstration. The Laboratory works with industry to transition new concepts and technology for system development and deployment.
The client has an immediate need for an experienced, highly creative Consultant to develop customized Crystal Reports and transfer Crystal Reporting knowledge to a small group of financial professionals.
- Design and implement Crystal Reports to assist users in identifying critical data quickly and accurately.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within the given/planned timeframe.
- At least 5 years of prior experience with Crystal Report design and development.
- Experience using Crystal Reports 2008/2011 version in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with data manipulation / transformation , specifically SAP Data Services and Data Quality (if applicable)
- Experience with developing scalable reports including drill down functionalities, filtering and changing data sets.
- Advanced experience in developing complex Excel models and applications
- Experience working with customers to understand their business needs and delivering high quality solutions.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to our needs and deliverables to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential material.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must not have a dual citizenship with another nation
- A DoD Secret Security Clearance will be required (security clearances can be acquired during hiring process)