Quality Assurance Manager
Berean group is seeking Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: Temp to Hire
- The Quality Assurance Manager will define and implement IT quality assurance practices and procedures
- The Quality Assurance Manager will oversee analysts responsible for testing evaluating and validating IT initiatives while also identifying issues in software or services
- The Quality Assurance Manager will be required to analyze discrepancies in performance and vendor/client services and make recommendations for improvements
- The Quality Assurance Manager should know, understand and be able to articulate industry best practices for a variety of the concepts, practices and procedures (e.g., governance, change management, quality management, performance management, etc.)
- He/she will leverage their extensive experience and keen judgment to plan and accomplish goals accurately and timely. The Quality Assurance Manager will perform a variety of management tasks while simultaneously leading and directing other?s activities.
- Demonstrated experience managing and conducting performance and compliance reviews of operational procedures, large system applications, and design / development/implementation (DDI) deliverables, processes and procedures
- Ability to comfortably migrate through a highly political environment and clearly and professionally communicate with all client levels ranging from users to executives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor?s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the quality assurance function of an organization or related disciplines
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
You can also mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job #116309 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.