Head of Strategic Procurement (Japan) (Ref.: 1799473/NBL) (closed)
About the Client:
World leading consumer business
About the Role:
- Engaging direct reports on development of long-term supply chain strategies for complex, regional and global commodities in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Owns and fosters relationships with strategic suppliers in regional and global commodities to create innovative and collaborative partnerships to achieve competitive advantage and improve responsiveness to customer demand.
- Accepted as technical or supply chain expert as acknowledged by peers, cross-functional management, and industry.
- Mentors Procurement Group Leaders and Senior Procurement Managers as future leadership talent.
- Builds and expands strong global networks.
- Drives long term strategies through direct reports and global Sourcing Strategy Teams (SST’s) to generate supply chain improvement and efficiencies through optimization of processes, designs, materials and suppliers.
- Significant impact on establishing global priorities and allocation of resources for the procurement and global SST teams.
- Leads a large segment of the total Procurement organization.
- 10+ years experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or other related experience.
- Must have DIRECT and INDIRECT Procurement experience
- Fluent Japanese
- Japan experience
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Neil Blondell at email@example.com, quoting PSD Ref: 1799473/NBL
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.