Financial Audit (Ref.: 1799983/NBL) (closed)
About the Role:
- Responsible for planning, defining the scope of audit projects and analyzing the processes of the audited units, identifying risks and preparing audit reports.
- Supervise and perform field work to ensure quality and compliance with established Internal Audit methodology. The focus is in auditing Finance functions within the Banking Group.
- Occasion travelling is required.
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting with professional accounting qualification
- At least 5 years’ audit work experience including Big 4 AND financial institution
- Strong exposure to Financial Controls and Capital Management is a requisite. With knowledge in Financial Markets, Treasury or Investment Banking preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua)
About the Offer:
HK$50k / month
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com, quoting PSD Ref: 1799983
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.