Mechanical Engineer (Marine Operations) (closed)
Russell Taylor Associates are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with Marine Operations experience for a long term contract position at an established Marine Operations company who provide engineering services in the areas of Subsea Installations, Lifting Operations, Marine & Offshore Renewable Installations, Mooring Services and Rig Moves.
To strengthen a team of approximately 50 employees our Client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a focus on Marine Operations, Subsea Installations and Lifting operations.
• Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, preferably with several years experience.
• Creative in finding solutions.
• Has thorough theoretical knowledge alongside practical understanding.
• Can work independently and systematically.
• Can work under pressure.
• Have well developed organizational skills.
• Team player.
• Willing to travel (including offshore).
• Affinity and preferably experience with offshore installation work, heavy lift and subsea installations.
Our client offers:
• EXCELLENT RATE
• A pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
• A wide variety of challenging work on special ships.
• Flexibility in working hours.
Please contact me with a CV if you are interested in a move.
Dean Hawkins / DeanH@Russell-Taylor.co.uk
Russell Taylor Associates