Business Process Analysts (closed)
Business Analyst- Process
Drive business process and system change to support the global implementation of a new Digital (ecommerce) Marketing technology platform and other large programs.
Seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to join Change Management Practices. Will work with technical and business teams to implement programs and achieve their goals.
Key job responsibilities:
- Develop and facilitate business process mapping of the current state processes and future state processes and or engineering new processes.
- Lead process and role map engineering / re-engineering, and a detailed executable plan to transition for the future state.
- Assess the impact of business process and technology changes on the organization structure, roles/jobs, and skill sets.
- Proactively identify risks and recommend mitigation strategies
- Experience writing Swimlane Diagrams. Must be author of Diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Process Management, Business Analysis, or similar fields.
- Experience with change management methods and tools especially business process mapping tools
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Must be available for minimal travel.
- Highly motivated, energetic and dynamic presence.
- Able to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent and active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making skills
- Superior facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Able to effectively defuse and resolve conflicts.
- E-commerce/Digital Marketing experience a plus