Solution Representative - Power or Storage (closed)
IBM Canada Ltd. - Calgary (Calgary, Canada Area)
In today's networked world, IBM maintains a strong and unique presence in Canada, making important contributions to this country's economy, technology leadership and the communities where we live and work. IBM is one of the largest technology, services and consulting organizations in Canada. We help clients of all sizes and in all industries transform their operations through the use of technology, infusing intelligence into the systems that run our businesses, our society and the world. This intelligence makes it possible to harness the vast amount of data created by the trillions of connected devices in today's world, and turn it into knowledge that can be used to anticipate, forecast and even predict changes in our systems. This is the vision behind IBM's Smarter Planet strategy.
The Solution Representative – Brand Specialist is responsible for developing specific Brand/product specific solutions that address client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand specific business strategies. Duties Include;
- Maintain strong relationships with executives and influencers in the IT and Line of Business organizations in these accounts.
- Thoroughly understands the client's business, including their organization, financials, competitiveness in the market, and business issues.
- Create solutions which are tailored to client's business needs and integrates the brand capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition.
- Understands and navigates IBM to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client.
- Thoroughly understands and applies IBM strategies and offerings for the specific assigned brand.
- Promotes specific brand capabilities to develop a winning solution which addresses the client's unique business needs.
- Maintains an understanding of the client's industry and how the client's business fits within it.
- Understands IBM brand/product capabilities in order to develop winning solutions that deliver client value propositions, are tailored to the client's specific business needs, and are superior to the competition.
- Is aware of IBM's methods and models used in the solution and can articulate their value to the client.
- Ensures that the solution design and delivery team has considered the appropriate methods and models in the customer solution.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in Storage Sales
- English: Fluent