Functional Configurator(Oracle) (closed)
Conduct requirements gathering, design, build, test, and documentation activities for packaged software applications. Work under the direction of a Project Manager or Lead Functional Configurator as part of a team to deliver large scale business solutions or enhancement projects.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Gathers detail requirements from business users for small portions of approved projects and small enhancements to existing projects using HD Supply business analysis techniques.
- Performs design and development for small portions of approved projects and on small enhancements to existing projects.
- Performs program configuration/modification and set-up activities using specific HD Supply methodologies.
- Implements Integration and User Acceptance testing (UAT) with the Business Client.
- Prepares System Requirement documents, functional specifications, test and user documentation.
- Updates Manager or Lead Functional Configurators on day-to-day activities and status.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in related field. Certification is required in some areas.
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience with project delivery methodology.
- 3 years experience working in Oracle Applications with emphasis in Order Management, Sales Execution, or Advanced Pricing.
- Experience working with integrated applications including customer relationship management systems, e-business systems and/or Oracle software applications.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Release 11 or 12.x
- Experience creating ad hoc reports and analyses from data warehouse environments to meet cross-functional business requirements.
- Experience with reporting tools such as BI Publisher, FSG, OBIEE, Oracle Analytics is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability with tools like TOAD and/or SQL Developer to work with Oracle Applications as part of research is a plus.
- Experience in a distributed team environment preferred.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and use.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please email resume in Word format to Roderick.firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the best day/time that you can be reached for preliminary phone interview.