Configuration Manager (closed)
- Maintain the organization of the CM Library. Place delivery media into the DSS CM Library according to established procedures. Review the CM Library for artifacts eligible for removal. Provide suggestions that will enhance the effectiveness and utilization of CM in general and the CM Library in specific.
- Receive DSS deliverables from DSS contractors and enter deliverables into the DSS Configuration Management System (CMS). Support the DSS License Management Process in CMS – obtaining and recording COTS software information, associating license data to DSS projects, generating and disseminating reports for COTS products requiring maintenance or contract renewals.
- Compile and disseminate CM information as requested by DSS and ATC CM Team. Disseminate DSS deliverables to identified DSS and DSS contractor personnel as required.
- Organize Government-Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) documentation.
- Process Configuration Item Control Number (CICN) requests – reviewing requests ensuring required information is provided, generating CICN from the DSS CMS, and attaching DSS deliverables to Configuration Items in the CMS.
- Assist the ATC CM team in other tasks as necessary
- Must be detail oriented and flexible with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Serena Software TeamTrack, BMC Remedy Information Technology Service Management, and Computer Associates Software Change Manager are desired.