Sales Executive (closed)
|Description:||The Sales Executive is responsible for generating revenue primarily via phone and face to face appointments by : 1) creation of new business; and (2) fostering positive, long-term client relationships that maximize utilization of Passport products and services and identifying opportunities for up-sells. |
If you are looking for a growing, high-performance, dynamic environment where you can make a difference let us hear from you!
**Competitive salary PLUS commission and comprehensive benefits package**
Passport Health Communications, Inc., a nationally recognized pioneer developing innovative solutions for the healthcare industry and one of Healthcare Informatics Top 100 Healthcare Companies, is seeking a Sales Executive.
• Engages new prospects and qualifies interest in Passport products and services
• Interacts with key decision maker(s) and key decision influencer(s) at prospect to ensure timely movement through sales funnel
• Handle initial inquiries and qualify prospects for sales, sales seminars, or other promotional events. Perform database and record-keeping activities. Mail literature such as invitations and confirmations to prospects.
• Interacts with key decision maker(s) and key decision influencer(s) at customer to ensure maximum utilization of existing products and services and identify additional products and services for upsell
• Maintain client utilization and administration reports and incorporate into (at least) semi-annual client service meetings
• Works consultatively and involve other Passport patient access experts as needed to identify process flow issues that may need assistance
• Assist in the identification and management of Passport reference sites
• Works in tandem with product management, product development and payer teams to ensure prospect and client expectations of purchased products are met following a sale
• Works collaboratively with sales team, Vendor/VAR and sales consultants to provide necessary lead generation and pipeline support in the beginning phases of the sales cycle.
• Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services.
• Facilitate product demonstrations, technical product discussions and contract/pricing negotiations
• Prepare proposals, contracts and other legal documents upon request
• Maintain and update sales pipeline in database of all product lines on regular and consistent basis
• Record details of sales demonstrations and sales calls in database
Other Duties as Required.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
Visit www.passporthealthcommunications.com for more in-depth Company profile.