Licensed Vocational Nurse (closed)
Immediate Hire for a Clinical LVN
We are currently seeking an LVN with a clinical background working in a hospital or physician’s office. Must be sympathetic towards the care of patients, must have completed the state-approved vocational nursing program. The LVN must be a team player and have the ability to multitask.
LVN Clinical Responsibilities:
- Take temperatures, pulse and blood pressure, EKGs
- Keep medical charts, change dressings, and get patients ready for examination.
- Responsible for patients’ conditions, know what the changes could mean, and take necessary action.
- Will prescribe medicine and injections.
- Draw blood for testing and give intravenous fluids
- Will assist Register Nurses and Doctors in diagnosis and therapy.
- Help team to plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
LVN Clinical Requirements:
- Must have 3-5 years of recent work experience working in a hospital or physician’s office
- Sympathetic attitude toward the care of patients
- Completion of a state-approved vocational nursing program
- Must pass criminal background and drug screen
- Must be detailed-orientated
- Team player and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Must be computer literate
- Valid California Vocational Nurse License
- Current basic life support
- Certification in phlebotomy
For immediate consideration please contact Noemi at 310.326.6700 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Helpmates Staffing Services provides the following benefits to our specialists:
- Special Incentive Pay - after eligibility hours are met
- Medical/Life Insurance (Group Rates Available)
- Discount Prescription Card
- 401(k) - when eligible
- Holiday Pay - after eligibility hours are met
- Credit Union Membership
Applicants must have ability to pass pre-employment requirements of a Criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, previous employment verification and professional reference verification.