Director, Supply Chain Continuous Process Improvement (closed)
MUST HAVE - Experience with a fast moving (Food/Beverage/CPG), multi-site company with extensive success with leading and shaping the CI systems, programs, processes, and culture from the ground floor up.
Operations/Manufacturing Continuous Process Improvement, Director
- Coordinate, evaluate, and develop continuous improvement processes across the manufacturing facilities
- Extensive hands-on experience with the application of Strategy deployment, VSM, 3P, REI, TWI, SMED, Poka-Yoke, TPM throughout the supply chain
- Demonstrated success delivering significant corporate business benefits through the design, redesign, and streamlining of processes and procedures across the operations
- Develop strategy and alignment throughout facilities, drive, influence throughout multi-site plants
- Extensive VSM and RIE leadership abilities in a fast paced environment
- Lead large, complex cross-functional CI projects across the organization to drive measurable and quantifiable improvements in KPI resulting in significant and tangible cost reduction
- Change agent and leader who will promote innovative thinking and develop a CPI mindset throughout the organization
- BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred
- Certifications in Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
PLEASE send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, must be eligible to work for any company in the US.