Customer Service Representative (closed)
Customer Service Representative (12-0088)
Looking for an opportunity to start a career with a growing and stable company in the Healthcare Technology Industry? If so, Emdeon is the company for you!
We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals to with a strong desire to learn and succeed to join our winning team! We are looking for dependable INBOUND Customer Service Representatives that possess exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to attain client satisfaction during all interactions with OUR customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Emdeon customers.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the Customer Service Department by identifying areas of improvement and being able to adapt to changes.
- Effectively document all interactions with our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications simultaneously
- At least one year of customer service and/or customer support in a professional business setting
- High School Diploma or GED
Emdeon (ěm•dee•ŏn) is a market leader in helping providers, payers, pharmacies and patients electronically exchange clinical information and automate an inefficient paper-based healthcare system through revenue and payment cycle solutions. Our solutions simplify key steps in the business, administrative and clinical processes from the first patient encounter through the final resolution of payment to save time and money.
Emdeon’s benefits program is a comprehensive program-offering you the choice of quality benefit plans with a commitment to promote better health for you and your family. We offer medical, dental, vision, insurance and income protection, flexible spending accounts, adoption assistance, 401K, legal assistance and educational assistance, paid time off and more…
*Emdeon is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Emdeon is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law or ethics.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION