Epic Ambulatory Medical Home Opportunity (closed)
This is an initiative to implement and improve a Pediatric Medical Home model to be used by our clients clinics. They are looking for an EpicCare Ambulatory Consultant to design, develop, implement enhancements to Epic model for Pediatric Clinics.
Candidates should be certified in EpicCare Ambulatory, have good working knowledge of ambulatory clinics and have knowledge over general practice management, referrals and reporting capabilities within Epic. Experience in primary AND specialty care and build for referral management, medical home models and pediatrics (EPSDT Well Checks) are preferred.
Responsibilities of the candidate will include:
· Work with the Application Coordinators and Project Management to define, design, build and validate development required for Medical Homes – specialized focus on the Pediatric Medical Home
· Work with MIHS Principal Trainer to develop training materials, create technical documentation and assist in training environment build.
· Develop and maintain build, training materials
· Develop and maintain training environment data
· Test the training environment
· Provide production support to end users
· Attend meetings at both operational and project levels
· Analyze new functionality in new releases
· Work tickets within the Ambulatory issues tracking system
· Other duties as assigned
Anticipated duration is 3-6 months, work to begin as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do reply send a current copy of your resume along with the best time and number to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow me on Twitter @ “EpicOpps”
Join me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003389243752&sk=wall
= check out my LinkedIn group "Epic Avenues" http://www.linkedin.com/in/shannonmahaffey
Shannon P. Mahaffey