Inventory Control Cycle Counter
Location: South Philadelphia, PA
Reports To: Manager of Inventory Control
Hours: Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Additional hours based on company need
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS /RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure integrity of the physical count of the in-house inventory
- Cycle count the entire warehouse, each area dry, cooler and freezer and both hi rises
- Cycle count all pick slots and reserve slots for discrepancies and product integrity issues.
- Edit the counts and print out the net item cost variance report, recount variance, and the warehouse information report.
- Perform recount of items if needed.
- Run warehouse overview sheets for the reserves for designated aisles.
- Verify reserves are properly recorded and verify the count of each reserve pallet.
- Verify put-away and transfer process performed by the day and night union personnel.
- Review item rotations
- Perform control counts of spoilable items
- Any additional responsibilities or other duties as assigned
- SWMS background preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Good organizational skills and follow up
- Detailed oriented and thorough investigator
- Ability to operate high rise machine
- Ability to communicate intra and inter department
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Prior warehouse, inventory control, or merchandising experience preferred
Have low adversity to heights and cooler and freezer environments. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold, and extreme heat.