Content Editor/Writer (closed)
Do you want to innovate, stand out amongst your peers, see your work educate and transform the thinking of small businesses everywhere - all of this while working on the cutting edge of marketing education and content development? Join our award-winning Content Marketing team and you’ll get just that - here at Constant Contact, we believe that if you offer challenging projects to smart people, and give them the freedom to invent, greatness will follow.
As the Content Writer/Editor, your world will be all about extracting the best possible story in support of our marketing, thought-leadership, and technology messages, whether creating those stories yourself or helping others to become better storytellers. The Content Writer/Editor would be responsible for writing, editing, proofreading and copyediting a variety of assets and asset types.
- Contribute regularly to the content creation of the blog, newsletters, guides, videos, infographics and all other relevant assets.
- Working closely with the Content Manager, would play a key role in the planning and execution of editorial content
- Work side-by side with product managers to create storylines, educational content and packaged customer stories.
- Evangelize those stories across numerous channels, including blog posts, bylined articles, communities, web sites, social media channels, and more.
- Lead a company-wide editorial calendar, from over-arching themes to day-to-day tactics.
- Observe and analyze trends within the community and help guide the companies messaging as it relates to these hot topics.