Sr. Channel/OEM/ISV Acct Execs-Security Software (3468) (closed)
Leading provider of CONSUMER and MOBILE SECURITY solutions looking for BAY AREA ACCOUNT EXECS with backgrounds in CHANNEL, OEM or ISV sales.
- Established in 1987/ Profitable / Publicly traded
- Consumer and Mobile Security Solutions
- $100M in Annual Revs (Division of Multi-Billion Dollar Company)
- Double-Digit Revenue Growth (year-over-year)
- Thousands of customers
This role requires someone who is able to sell unique, strategic revenue generating partnerships to business and "C" level contacts.
- Deliver strong sales results through relationships with partners such as PC/Mobile OEMs, Telco's, ISP's, Financial Institutions and online portal/hosting companies.
- Managing a complex sales process, thinking like an entrepreneur to come up with new and innovative solutions for selling products and services through non-traditional partners to end customers.
- Growing the business through new account acquisition and growth within existing accounts.
- ~$120k+ base salary.
- ~$200k+ on target earnings.
- Top Reps make $300k+ consistently.
- At least 3 years of on-quota, Channel/OEM/ISV sales experience.
- 5+ years of Consumer sales/business development experience, ideally with experience selling to Fortune 500/1000 companies.
- Selling-to/Partnering-with experience in any of the following vertical markets a plus:
- PC OEM (Acer, Toshiba, etc)
- Mobile (Samsung, Motorola, etc)
- Telecommunications/ISP's (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc)
- Web Portal/Hosting (Adobe, Oracle/Sun, etc)
- Insurance Providers (Assurion, Assurant, SquareTrade, NEW)
- Candidates with consumer sales experience in any of the following Security and/or Mobile companies experience preferred:
- Symantec, Kyspersky, Trend Micro
- Lookout, F-Secure, Juniper (S-Mobile), Assurion
- Knowledge of key aspects of developing strategic technology relationships and associated partnership agreements.
- Ability to adapt to the quickly changing security and mobile landscape.
- Understanding of consumer sales a plus.
- Strategic thinker; strong analytical and business skills.
- Competitive personality. Hunger to win.
- Open to candidates based in Northern California (strongly preferred), Southern California and the Pacific Northwest.