Physician for Nuclear Site (closed)
Physician for Nuclear Site-Aiken, SC
- Provide occupational medical support to our operations in a locum tenens capacity.
- Evaluate the health status of employees.
- Determine fitness for duty and return to work status.
- Provide prompt diagnosis and treatment of occupational injury or disease.
- Provide non-occupational health care for employees experiencing medical emergencies.
Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy.
- A minimum of five years of active medical practice experience is required.
- A 40 hour work week is preferred.
- This position may be subject to emergency call-ins.
- We utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B).
- Work week excludes our holidays.
- Security clearance is not required.
- An un cleared badge is sufficient.
- Advanced specialty training in Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Preventative Medicine preferred.