Cyber Security Developer/Analyst (closed)
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Reston, VA
Travel: Up to75% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-including enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Accenture Technology Labs falls under TGP and investigates how technology will shape: 1) the future of our clients and their customers, and 2) our own consulting and outsourcing businesses. We build prototypes that demonstrate how advances in technology will change the way we live, work, and do business in the next 3 to 5 years. Our external clients range from large, established firms to innovative new startup companies.
The position will apply technical strategy and architecture to solve client relevant challenges in the areas of cyber situational awareness and information assurance. This person will work with other team members to envision and create prototypes that use emerging technologies to achieve measurable business results and outcomes.This new role within Accenture's Technology Labs will help deliver a new-class of innovative cyber solutions to the federal civilian, defense/intelligence and critical infrastructure.
- Lead the development and delivery of new cyber security solutions to clients
- Define business cases for new products and measure the sales effectiveness of client-facing solutions
- Establish teams and responsible, manage budgets and project plans
- Maintain and expand internal and external client relationships
- Spearhead R&D assets, being a technology evangelist
- Apply data visualization and analytics as applied to cyber security operations
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ years of experience that cuts across intrusion prevention technologies, penetration testing, data mining, software architectures and information assurance policies and procedures
- 1+ years programming skills such as Java, C/C++ and scripting language (Perl/Python/Ruby)
- 75% travel required
- Masters of Science or higher preferred in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and developing System Security Plans
- Hands-on experience with data visualization and security analytics technology
- Strong Experiance in Virtualization tools - (AWS, SalesForce or other)
- Ability to translate customer requirements into functional specifications
- Experience in project management, managing budgets and project delivery
- Experience in proposing solutions to clients that involve cyber security technologies
- Previous sales and delivery experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of hacker tactics and software vulnerabilities
- Understanding of risk, security, privacy and compliance issues related to cloud computing
- Experience developing applications within a Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Strong knowledge of defense and government security programs
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume)
Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef)
Hands-on experience with analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to conduct presentations to technical and non-technical groups
- Able to contribute as a team member as well as individually
- Demonstrated ability to work with vision statements and abstract concepts and "see the big picture"
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.