DESIGN ENGINEER (closed)
Support advanced development of PG3-R advanced development specifically in the area of new product development by working with hardware and software design teams to design the casing, mounting, and internal support structures.
Implement and develop advanced products to support value add and new products for business expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- 6+ years experience in engineering/designing or related field
- Strong CATIA and/or UG
- 3D part & assembly design experience (plastics is a MUST, metal is optional)
- Strong background with Optics: lens, camera, headlights
- Good communication skills
- Self reliable to learn on own and work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills