Field Application Engineer - Boston area (closed)
- Location: Boston Area-
Overall responsibility for technical issue management on all commercially deployed products to customers. Working with an experienced global support team, required to provide world class support to customers.
• Support the integration of Red Bend’s products and software management solutions on mobile devices, automotive systems and operator networks.
• Provide high-quality technical support via phone, e-mail and on-site to customers.
• Manage case tracking, prioritization and escalations to global support / R&D.
• Develop and report support metrics and customer satisfaction.
• Develop demonstration integrations and tools for Red Bend’s products on various platforms such as mobile devices and automotive systems
• Assist in development of Technical Support knowledgebase by documenting issues resolutions and workarounds.
• Identify product enhancement opportunities through regular interaction with customers.
• B.Sc. degree in computer science, similar technical degree or qualification
• 3+ years development experience in C/C++, including familiarity with development and debugging platforms especially for the ARM architecture
• Knowledge of client Java development/ Server development
• Working in a customer facing environment
• Handling support cases and post-sales processes
• Experience in and knowledge of the embedded software and the mobile handset market, such as - Linux, Android, Symbian or RTOSs
• Willing to travel
• Excellent and precise communication skills
• Strong team player and self starter who can work independently without supervision
Visit us: www.redbend.com