PROJECT CONTROLS MANAGER
TITLE/Name: Project Controls Manager (PCM) – Technip USA
REPORTS TO: Organizational to the ECP Regional Risk Manager and Functionally to the Project Manager
SUPERVISES: Project Services including but not limited to Cost, Planning & Scheduling, Estimating, Risk and Administration
The Project Controls Manager (PCM) is a proactive project leadership role that promotes best practice for project services and assists the Project Manager in the overall successful management and achievement of the project objectives. Specific responsibilities include the commercial disciplines of Cost, Revenue, Planning and Scheduling, Risk, Administration, Fiscal Integrity, Change Management, Estimating, Contract Business process compliance and maximizing margin, project stakeholder’s interface, facilitation and resolution of issues that may impact project objectives. Client management, integration and interface for Home Office and Site / Operations are also important focus responsibilities. The PCM’s direct responsibility will include the review of all commercial activities of a project or operation and the facilitation of such activity to ensure compliance is achieved. The PCM should bring an assurance to the company that ECP as a discipline will proactively, with integrity, ensure the project meets the requirements of profitability and best practice measures.
Responsibilities of the leadership role will include the promoting of growth opportunities for the discipline through mentoring and coaching.
Typical work activities include but are not limited to:
• Provide comprehensive, reliable data analysis and strategic information for the Project Management
• Identify the trends and provide summary analysis and risk evaluation for the Project
• Define responsibilities, plan and manage the project services discipline for the project
• Coordinate with the Division Management and Department Managers in the region
• Measure and ensure project services quality compliance and best practice for the project
• Coordinate, Issue and manage the project procedures and documentation.
• Assist the Project Manager in the proactive identification, evaluation, and monitoring of risk and opportunity in the project management environment, including risk mitigation planning and execution of risk management.
•Minimum 15 years progressive experience
•Extensive onshore experience in one of the Project Control disciplines