.Net Developer (closed)
Job Title : DotNet Developer
Location : Herndon, VA
Length : Full time
• Participate in client meetings to gather functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Propose innovative design or alternative solutions to meet the technical requirements while ensuring that the solution is flexible and extensible.
• Utilize latest advancement in Microsoft Web technology and new design patterns to enhance usability and functionality of the IT solution.
• Support the project planning effort by critically evaluating the requirements and providing realistic level of effort to accomplish the task.
• Commit on level of effort and be able to meet the planned timeline.
• Develop optimal code using existing service tier components and prescribed coding conventions.
• Comply with CMMI level 3 and project level processes to improve efficiency and consistency of all deliverables.
• Coordinate closely with peers and software engineers to ensure proper implementation of system specifications and integration of the new development with the complete system.
• Prepare component level and architectural documentation as per the project process requirements.
• Assist the Database Engineer in developing the data model and populating the data dictionary.
• Support verification and validation activity by supporting Quality Assurance team and actively participating as and when required.
• Understand the existing solution and be able to maintain and enhance the already developed code in classic Microsoft and .Net technology.
• Contribute in the development knowledge base.
• Perform comprehensive peer review on code developed by other developers.
• Participate and contribute in process improvement activities at the project and corporate level.
• Mentor and train software Engineers on best approaches
• Experience in developing web based application using Microsoft technology.
• The candidate should have a good in depth knowledge of SQL Server or other relational databases.
• Experience in developing real-time web solution using ASP or C# .Net programming language is essential for this position.
• Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
• Experience with C# .Net programming language.
• Experience with ASP and VB programming language
• Experience with WebServices development
T - 732.283.0499 Ext 277
F - 732.783.0499