Finance Associate - Top Private Equity Firm (closed)
My client is a top international private equity firm headquartered in downtown Boston. Due to growth they are seeking a 2-4 year public accounting candidate to join their corporate finance team. This exciting role handles the day to day accounting functions of this top firm which presently has approximately $70B in total assets under management.
This challenging position will concentrate on consolidation of five international locations and will also partner with the tax department on complex tax reporting matters.
To be considered for this role candidates must have 2-4 years of audit experience in big 4 or a large regional public accounting firm.
- Coordinate and liaise with the international offices on deliverables such as the monthly/quarterly financial reporting package, local statutory audits, and the annual close process
- Reconcile Inter-company accounts and prepare expense schedules and invoices to international offices on a periodic basis
- Help prepare quarterly consolidated bank financials to comply with bank covenants
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements for the annual tax return filing as well as other reporting requirements
- Assist in preparation of the quarterly and annual Advisor Financial Statements for our internal compliance team and SEC audits
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. GPA of 3.2 or greater.
- 2-4 years of relevant public accounting experience (big 4 or large regional strongly preferred)
- CPA or CPA track preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of corporate consolidated financial statements
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks with high attention to detail
- Capability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information