Sr Analyst, Customer Analytics (closed)
Our client is a pioneer in providing small businesses with scores of goods and services to help them boost their visibility. They are truly a global e-commerce company with a home base just outside of Boston. They are growing exponentially and their robust analytics team is a key driver of their success. We are looking for two analysts at the senior level to focus on customer analytics.
In this role you will analyze customer behavior, direct marketing channels, and marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who always keeps the big picture in mind but also is focused on the details, working in partnership with colleagues in marketing managers to understand their needs and then translate them into actionable plans that include meaningful results and recommendations. So in essence we are looking for someone who is a problem-solver ? someone who uses data to make decisions. Someone who is passionate about understanding why customers do what they do, identify where there anomalies and why they exist and how can they can make adjustments to the marketing plans to directly influence sales.
- Get excited by creating and using segmentation and modeling schemes?
- Employ multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and boost sales?
- Have a Bachelor's degree with coursework in economics, mathematics, statistics, research, engineering, or marketing? (That?s required). What about a Master of Arts or Science degree? (That?s a plus).
- Have proficiency in SQL, SAS or SPSS?
- Get praised for your problem solving skills with depth drawing inferences from data?
- Analyze digital marketing, email, and direct mail and performing statistical analyses in SAS?