Bilingual Customer Service Representative (closed)
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Up to 42,000 per annum
Our client in Vaughan is expanding their operations by adding Bilingual (French/English) Telephone Customer Service Representatives to their team. The incumbent will have previous work experience in a telephone service centre and have a flexible schedule. This position offers a potential for growth opportunities in an up-scale professional environment. The incumbant must be flexible to work 8:30 - 5:00 with a rotating Saturday shift.
- Satisfies customer requests by receiving and logging in-bound and out-bound calls from Customer Service telephone line.
- Solves problems by providing first line help to customers.
- Accepts, enters and confirms customer orders for products and services to meet on-time delivery objectives.
- Arranges product Service, which includes scheduling technician visit for all repairs
- Provide product information to potential customers and respond to customer inquiries about delivery and installation dates.
- Providing guidance and counseling tailored to the customer specific situation.
- Quickly recognizing contentious issues, escalating the issue to appropriate management, thereby reducing the possibility of a serious complaint.
- Checking and verifying all customer information, clearly documenting changes onto the system.
- To adhere to all office and Company policies.
- Excellent oral communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to handle high volumes of telephone calls within specified time-frames.
- Ability to retain program and product knowledge.
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions.
- Must be computer literate and have proficient typing/data entry skills.
- Ability to recognize errors and undertake corrective processes.
- Superior knowledge of Call Centre, processes, policies and procedures.
- Superior organization skills and neatness.
- Highly motivated, punctual and dependable, with the ability to portray a positive attitude.
- Able to follow instructions precisely.
- Ability to deal tactfully, effectively and professionally with all team members and Management.
- Technical trouble shooting experience an asset
- Qualified candidates please submit resume in Word format to HRUresume@bagg.com quote job #33459