Sales Capture Lead (IT Services/Healthcare-Provider) (closed)
New York, NY
Organization - Healthcare - EMR
Location - New York, NY or other metro-area
Must live near an Accenture office within the USA.
View list of Accenture office: http://bit.ly/owSlAm
Involves travel upto 80%
The Health & Public Service operating group serves health organizations, government agencies, institutions and nonprofit organizations worldwide providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition
The Healthcare Capture Lead will manage sales campaigns for top opportunities in the private Health sectors (payers and providers) and will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management, with emphasis on opportunity qualification, win strategy definition/execution, proposal development, orals presentation, and support of contract negotiations. The successful candidate will apply Accenture's corporate strategies, client service group priorities, and formal sales campaign management processes to secure new contracts and deliver sales that meet or exceed financial goals within acceptable risk parameters.
Key Responsibilities may include -
- Drives sales campaign and ensures involvement of senior Accenture executives to develop winning, compelling and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Develops capture tactics, win strategies, discriminators, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward with minimal oversight
- Develops client communications strategies/messages, defines customer contact strategy and establishes/manages customer call plan
- Ensures capture strategy and proposal activities are compliant with internal controls for non-Capital Committee deals; accountable for ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Demonstrates understanding and appropriate application of Accenture's formal sales campaign management methodologies and utilizes corporate knowledge repositories, sales/campaign support personnel, and best practices
- Works with Accenture, teaming partner, subcontractor, third party and Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources to develop a winning solution that appropriately balances and integrates technologies, processes, delivery organizational structure, staffing, schedules, pricing and incentives
- Leads Win Strategies, Black Hats and other strategic opportunity events, as appropriate
- Develops profile of competitor's win strategy and recommendations for competing against those approaches, as appropriate
- Identifies, negotiates and manages relationships with teaming partners, subcontractors, third parties and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Collaborates on the writing of compelling Executive Summaries for the top opportunities
- Supports client delivery and business development teams in building relationships with client decision makers and key influencers; shapes opportunities within client and Accenture procurement policies and guidelines
- Manages interfaces with Business Development, Legal, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations
- Facilitates corporate reviews for non-Capital Committee deals; creates presentation for and leads Stage Reviews and obtains necessary approvals
- Maintains opportunity data in SAP Opportunity Management (OM)
- Coordinates with the Proposal Manager, who manages the proposal development effort and proposal submission
- Promotes a smooth transition from Sales Team leadership to Delivery Team ownership
- Promotes the development of a high performing sales and capture team through contributions to continuous improvement activities
- Coaches designated Client Sales Directors for opportunities not directly supported by the Sales Team
- Adheres to Accenture's Core Values and Code of Business Ethics
Basic Qualifications -
Minimum 5 years successful sales experience as a Sales Capture Lead.
Minimum 5 years experience selling to Healthcare Providers or on $35M or larger State and Local government, and/or Health programs; commensurate experience with relevant acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- Minimum 3 years experience in Consulting Services and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Minimum of 6 years direct sales with a quota.